.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

An Introduction

Where do I begin and where do I end? Do I start off brief or begin with detail ? How can you describe a lifetime in a few sentences? Is it that simple or rather it's me complicating things as usual? Is it that fact that nobody really understands the gravity of some situations? Or do I seem to be the only sane person around here ? Did it happen because of me? Are the nightmares ever going to end? Was it all worth it ? Is it strange that I don't feel guilty at all? Or is it cause I'm still in a state of shock?



No , let me gather my thought before I begin. My name is Jolene , I'm 17 years old , I'm currently in a Swiss boarding school , and oh yea, I'm really under the witness protection program for witnessing my parents brutal murder , that ended up happening because of me. Hey , nobody said high school was easy...

3 comments:

  1. Ok, I'm hooked =D
    Omgod, 7araaam, yalla tell us, how'd they get murdered?
    Nice start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to enjoy this one,
    lets see were this goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yallah post soon love! Can't wait to read your upcoming posts! =)

    ReplyDelete